Welcome to the University and to Student Accounts. Whether you are new or returning, we hope you will find useful information on this page to assist you with managing your finances at the University. The following information is also presented during New Student Enrollment (NSE).
View NSE Presentation Slides
University Billing Information
What you need to know:
- What – Monthly Statements
- Invoices are comprehensive and include tuition and fees, University housing and meals, University bookstore charges, parking charges, telecommunication services, health center charges, athletic tickets and other on-campus NCard purchases.
- MyRED Student Portal
- Your student account information is available online at MyRed
- When – Bill Timeline and Due Date
- Invoices are available in MyRED by the 25th of each month and due the 12th of the following month.
- Invoice Notification
- Students will receive an email from Student Accounts each month when their bill is available to view online.
- How – Payment Options, view more detailed payment information.
- Online - Available 24/7
- FREE & Easy Online Check
- Credit Card (Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and VISA)
- Foreign Currency Payment
- Husker Payment Plan
- Other – Personal Check, College Savings or 529 Plan, Bank Bill Pay, Money Order, or Cashier’s Check
- Parent/Guest Access and Authorized Payors
- Students can set up parent/guest to have access to MyRED to view the bill
- Students can set up parent/guest as Authorized Payors to make payments
- Students can set up parent/guest to have access to Husker Payment Plan
- $35 Late Payment Fee and Delinquent Hold. View more detailed sanction information.
- Sign up for direct deposit NOW via MyRED!
- Processed weekly. Timing of charges from areas such as the University Bookstore often creates new balances after a refund has been issued.
- Contact us at 402-472-2030 or by email before the due date.